Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Feeling Good

So, it's Friday and I'm beginning to get the hang of this vegan thing! Or so it seems.

For supper I bought tortilla's and put cheese and leftover chicken on them, then melted them on my griddle for my family. For me, I put refried beans and vegan pepperjack cheese on my tortilla, then grilled it. Added salsa and vegan sour cream - delicious!

I made a cold cous cous salad for a "bagged" lunch I needed this week when I went on a field trip with one of my children.

Planning and being prepared is the key here! Cooking several recipe's at a time is also important for me.

Now, I've also noticed that I no longer need to take an afternoon nap! YEAH! Somehow I have more energy during the day. That's really important to me. Keeping on!

No comments:

Post a Comment